Project 7 Yoga 200 Hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
2018 Enrollment Now Open!
Ready to dive deeper into your personal practice of yoga and learn how to share your experiences with others? Project 7 Yoga is proud to offer a unique and well-rounded training program designed to enrich your life and empower you with a strong knowledge base of yoga.
The best Project you will ever work on is you
August 24 - December 16, 2018
- August 24 - 26
- September 7 - 9
- September 21 - 23
- October 5 - 7
- October 19 - 21
- November 2 - 4
- November 16 - 18
- November 30 - December 2
- December 14 - 16
Make up session scheduled for January 4 - 6, 2019 should any major events disrupt the planned sessions.
- Fridays 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturdays 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Sundays 8:00am - 5:30pm
Each day will be a healthy mixture of practice and learning. A one hour lunch break will be provided on Saturdays & Sundays. The sessions are designed to keep your focus present and your energy active with the natural flow of each day so you can be attentive to absorb the ideas discussed and practices experienced.
The Project 7 Yoga 200 Hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training curriculum includes the following topics:
- Techniques, Training and Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
- Specialty Training
In order to successfully graduate from the Project 7 Yoga 200 Hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training, each student must attend all 9 sessions, complete the assigned home work and teach a full length public yoga class as a final project, demonstrating comprehension of the techniques and theories discussed and practiced throughout training.
- 180 Hours of quality, in-depth discussion and practice time with your trainer
- A complete manual to help guide you through the training sessions
- Complimentary Unlimited Yoga Classes during the training time frame of August 24 to December 16, 2018 ($360 Value)
- $300 Non-Refundable Deposit is required to secure your place in training.
- $2,500 Early Bird Rate (Includes Non-Refundable Deposit) - Register by June 24th - Save $400!
- $2,900 Full Rate (Includes Non-Refundable Deposit)
- Payment Plan Option: Pay $350 Per Session