Learn why, not just how.
A B O U T T H E F O U N D E R
Mary Brown, RYT 200, RPYT
Mary's interest in yoga began in 2004 while attending the University of Central Florida. Mary noticed the physical and mental benefits of yoga quickly and began regularly attending classes. Since then, Mary has taken over 300 hours of training focused on alignment yoga. Mary earned her RYT 200 certificate studying under MyLinda Morales, Director of Training at the Yoga University of Florida. Mary's goal is to help each person find harmony and happiness through the yoga practice that best suits the individuals' needs. Expect a class led by Mary to be grounding through meditation, challenging through physical movement and rewarding through conscious effort.
Mary has received training in person from each of the following amazing teachers:
- Bryan Kest, Creator of Power Yoga
- Joe Barnett, Yin Yoga Senior Teacher
- Katie Wise & Kirsten Warner, Creators of Yo Mama Prenatal Yoga & Mommy-and-Me Program
- Nischala Joy Devi, Author of "The Secret Power of Yoga"
- Grace Morales, Yoga Adjustments & Assists
I N S T R U C T O R S